Sunday, August 24, 2008

Starting Kindergarten

Casey started kindergarten on Thursday. She loves it. If you ask her, her favorite parts are riding the bus and the best chocolate milk at lunch. She is in a class of 16, but there are only 4 girls. Poor Mrs. Matlock.



I also started Kindergarten Thursday. Yes, after teaching third grade for 8 years I was moved. Our numbers were low in third grade and the kindergartens were overflowing. So they opened a new section and put me in. Alas, I will be returning to third grade after Labor day. Now the third and fourth grades are overflowing. So I will return to my room with a third and fourth grade split.


This picture just cracked me up. Had to post it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Casey looks so grown up! I knew she would like kindergarden. Glad to hear you are getting your class back!

G-Bev