Friday, August 14, 2009

Starved Rock

Last year I went to Starved Rock on a field trip. I had such a great time I have been bugging Starkey to go. He took off work yesterday to make me happy. Let's just say it wasn't the trip I had hoped for. Mason whined the whole way there. When we got there he refused to walk. Starkey mentioned something about a bathroom and then he started announcing to everyone that "Daddy needs to go to bafwoom." That kid is a trip!

Here we are looking off of Starved Rock.

Mason actually enjoyed himself here!
I think this is where Starkey thought about jumping.
Look, more enjoyment.
Casey loved every minute! This is St. Louis Canyon.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was LOL at this post! I can so relate to thinking you have these great days planned out only for it to go the opposite way. Even so the post also made me want Brad and the girls to plan a day there. I will never learn :)