Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oz the Musical

Casey had a wonderful opportunity to be in Oz the Musical last night. About a month ago she tried out and got the part. It's actually a traveling theater company that casts local kids as munchkins and flying monkeys. She was so excited! We love watching her on stage and she's getting to be a pretty good little actress. As she was running off stage, she turned and waved good bye to Dorothy!



Here she is with Orlando Brown. He was the Cowardly Lion. You might remember him from "That's So Raven." I was so excited to meet him!
Here is the swing group!
After the show she got everyone's autograph.
The dancers...
This is the Wicked Witch. Yes, it's a man. He was my favorite. Instead of a broom, he had a vacuum!
This guy was from High School Musical 1-3.


She was in Dannity Kane.

This is Todrick Hall. He's the writer, author, and choreographer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! I wish I could have seen it. I am so happy for her.

G-Bev

Mrs. Sarcasm said...

That is so awesome! Way to go Casey. How do you hear about this stuff. I would love to have my daughter in these!